I) Financial Inclusion- the outlook, the concerns and the road ahead
Financial inclusion is about ensuring everyone has the opportunity to access the financial services needed to participate actively in the society and to reap the benefits of a growing economy. Though the bottom of pyramid has been neglected by the financial institutions for long, the government has introduced policies to take care of them. Yet the surveys show the other picture. So what are the issues involved and what can be a probable path taken to attain financial inclusion, if at all it is possible.
II) Ambient Advertising- how long will it survive?
The phrase started to appear in British media jargon, but soon firmly established as a standard term within the advertising industry. It appears as messages on the backs of car park receipts and at the bottom of golf holes, on hanging straps in railway carriages, on the handles of supermarket trolleys, and on the sides of egg cartons.
However, some say…Ambient advertising contains the seeds of its own destruction, because once the approach is copied and becomes commonplace, it ceases to surprise.
III) Affiliated Marketing- rebuilding in future
With the increasing hold of internet as the marketing medium, and escalating desires of the people, affiliated marketing comes as an easy way to make money from home, and a win-win situation for both the marketer and the company.
However, with the large number of scams happening around, trust is dwindling and genuine companies are suffering. How can they reapply affiliated marketing to current situation?
· Papers should represent original research work which has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
· Participants can write on any one of the above topics.
· The number of authors for a paper cannot be more than two and they must be of the same b school.
· The word limit for the paper is 2500 words.
· The subject of the mail should include ,,
· The participants are required to send only a soft copy of their entry to the following mail id:email@example.com. The soft copy should be in .pdf format only.
· Submitted papers will be property of JMR.
· The last date for receipt of entries is 9'th of September 2009
First Prize: Rs 25000
First Prize: Rs 25000
Second Prize: Rs 15000